Friday, June 3, 2016

Week 1: Reno for Real!

Week 1 of our Fixer Upper was all about "out with the old"! 

We knocked out walls, pulled up carpet, tore out bathtubs, sinks and toilets, pulled off wallpaper...You name it, we removed it!

Our contractor and his crew came in like gang busters, and we saw immediate change.  I loved seeing the changes each day, but I have to admit, when I walked in to what was to be our master bedroom one day, and saw no walls, no ceiling and no floors, I had a moment of panic----"WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!?!?"  But once past the point on no return, we had no choice:  This party had officially started!

As I mentioned in a previous post, it is important to have a vision, a plan, a budget and a timeline, so everyone knows what to expect.  So far, so good!


                                                        Click for Video of Week 1

Lovin' Life in the Low Country,

Janie


My mission statement:  To live each day to the fullest, with excitement, enthusiasm and a strong desire to build a successful and highly respected real estate business, earned by developing relationships through consistent and predictably high work ethic of always going above and beyond, and always doing so with a creative surprise up my sleeve.

No comments:

Post a Comment