Thursday, January 30, 2014

A Snow Day in Middle Georgia!

Today’s blog is the result of a rare occasion: A snow day in middle Georgia!

I took advantage of the snow day when writing the blog for today! While preparing for the first sales meeting of the New Year, agents at Golden Key Realty were asked to think about what worked and what didn't work in the success of our individual real estate businesses this year.  Having a couple of weeks to prepare for the meeting, I started with a giant calendar in front of me.  I took notes while looking through the various forms of documentation, some of which were new to my business in 2013.  I reviewed:   Facebook posts on my business pages, blogs, pictures, videos on my YouTube channel, my calendar/planner…I evaluated my closed transactions, current listings and active clients.  By the time I was finished with my review, I realized I had the rough draft of my 2014 Business Plan!  I also realized that this was actually looking like a much more realistic set of resolutions than the traditional, “Lose weight and exercise more”.  These were goals (AKA: Resolutions) I was excited about, and would definitely incorporate into my business for the year.

I came up with over a dozen key factors while preparing my business plan. As I looked over the list, I realized these are things that don't just apply to the real estate business, but to ANY business.  So a couple weeks ago, I started a blog series of posts that related to these business resolutions, and now being a third of the way through, here is a summary of the first five!  If you missed any of the first five detailed blogs, I encourage you to go back and take a look!  


 

Follow me on…


#warnerrobinsga  #365thingstodoinwarnerrobinsga #janiepughsellshomes #goldenkeyrealty #snowday #snowdayinmiddlegeorgia

No comments:

Post a Comment